In preparation for our upcoming strategy retreat for my angel group I have spoken with a dozen leaders of angel groups, mostly from the Northeast but also from other parts of the country. This blog post quickly summarizes that research and points to blog posts that expand on each topic in detail. I hope this proves of aid to fellow angel group leaders.
- A statement of the “mid-life crisis” problem and…
- Best practices for developing a strategy and follow-up recruitment tactics
- Actions angel groups must excel at to succeed
- How $5 gift cards (and the like) have incentivized such actions
- Other incentives we could use: Part I, Part II
- Alternate ways to run regular morning meetings