In my course that teaches the “flavors of capital” we dedicate a large segment to understanding early-stage equity financing: aka angel and venture capital. Below are links to a video that walks you through a quick, inside view of how this flavor of capital operates, what incentives are at work, and how best to optimize your odds of success. Each segment is bite-sized at under 5 minutes :). As always, your input is greatly welcomed!
Flavor V: Equity
- Part I: Description, individual angels, and angel networks
- Part II: Angel syndicates, venture capital, and incentives
- Part III: Incentives (continued) and process
- Part IV: Pros, cons, and best practices
- Part V: Best practices (continued)
- Part VI: Best practices (continued), and summary