It is popular to point out the many faults of investors. And we have plenty worthy of pointing out :). However, there are some common problems entrepreneurs bring to the table that kill deals just as effectively. Mark Girolimetti wrote up a nice article on SpinSucks that does a nice job of listing some of these common problems.
Here are the highlights: Six Reasons Entrepreneurs Suck
- Entrepreneurs think they have the most beautiful baby on the block.
- Entrepreneurs are terrible communicators.
- Entrepreneurs are liars.
- Entrepreneurs take things too personally and can’t handle negativity.
- Entrepreneurs are impatient.
- Entrepreneurs fear success.